REIKI FOR BEGINNERS
This is the first level of Reiki and it is suitable for anyone of any age. If you have a lot of stress in your life then Reiki is a tool to help you relax. It’s simple to learn.
At this beginners level you will be
- linked to the Reiki Energy
- taught the hand placements in order to give a reiki treatment to yourself and others
- have a look at the role the chakras play in a Reiki treatment
- taught the history of Reiki
- and the five Reiki Principals
Sat/Sun 18/19 Jan 1030-5.30 each day.
This course takes place in Clontarf Castle. It is the perfect environment and takes care of all our needs over the week-end. The venue is relaxing and there is lots of parking. Lunch can be either light or substantial in either of the Castles restaurants, the Knights Bar or the Indigo Lounge – and the perfect finish to lunch before we continue with our afternoon session, is a stroll around the Castle grounds.
One thought on “REIKI FOR BEGINNERS – SAT/SUN 18/19 JAN CLONTARF CASTLE, CLONTARF, DUBLIN 3”
Pingback: Energy Healing: Hands On or Off? | The Healing Room